Teacher Room 6
BA –Major in Education Diploma Teaching
My first year of teaching was way back in 1994 and I have taught in many schools in the Wellington area in variety of management, and classroom teaching roles. When our first daughter Danielle was born I resigned from full-time teaching and taught in a range of part-time roles. My husband and I moved to Otaki around 7 years ago and I have had a variety of part-time roles at local schools, taking a short break from the classroom when our second daughter Mia was born in 2008.
Teaching is my passion and I love being in the classroom.
At the end of 2013 I enjoyed relieving at Te Horo and I am very pleased to have this opportunity to be back in the classroom again. I am looking forward to being a member of the Te Horo staff and working with the parents of the school community. Please pop in and say hello.
- Michelle Tate Principal
- Nicki Allcock Deputy Principal/Teacher Room 1 new entrant teacher SENCO (special needs coordinator) Numeracy leader.
- Lauren Smith Teacher Senior Block/ Assistant Principal
- Richard Bond Teacher Senior Block
- Mike Neville Teacher Room 8/ IT Co-ordinator/NZEI rep
- Rebecca Thomsen Teacher Room 7/ BoT Rep
- Jenny King Teacher Room 6
- Jess Brunton Teacher on Maternity leave
- Kerry Holwill Teacher Room 3
- Gillian Johnson Teacher Room 4
- Michelle O'Malley Teacher Room 2
- Pam Knox .4 teacher release
- Margaret Wickens Reading Recovery
- Nicole Garrod Teacher Room 5
- Support Staff